Book twice the fun with this fishing and diving combination tour off the coast of SW Florida!
Scuba Diving Clearwater FL – 2 Tank Dive
Come check out all the Gulf has to offer from Goliath grouper, eagle rays, and barracuda to various tropicals, turtles, and frog fish.
- Riders/Non Divers
Our Scuba Dive Trips in the Florida Gulf of Mexico
Once at anchor, dive in to see the plentiful life the Gulf has to offer, including sharks, turtles, butterfly fish, hogfish, eagle rays, goliath grouper, and schools of amberjack. As the home to one of the country’s largest artificial reef programs, our dive sites are home to an assortment of life from big to small that make every dive exciting. There are multiple wrecks, reefs and natural ledges that we can choose from for our dive sites. It’s not uncommon to be joined by pods of playful dolphins or better yet, a school of graceful eagle rays passing by.
Your dive charter with us will be 2 tanks in 60 feet or less of water and we try to dive one wreck and one reef or natural ledge. The Gulf is unlike many other dive locations. We do not have any protected, non-harvesting dive sites, therefore we cannot guarantee any specific dive sites. There will be a dive guide in the water on all dives for your safety and enjoyment. They do work on gratuities, so all we ask is to please take care of them if they help enhance your dive experience. The standard tipping rate is $10 per tank.
Our dive guides are rockstars who dive these sites daily, know the area, and know where all the huggable underwater friends may be hiding. If you would like to hire a private guide to dive with you, that option is available on the booking page. The fee is $100 for 1 person or $150 for two. Each additional diver in the group of 3 or more, is an additional $50.
We follow all agency standards and recommend completing a Refresher or ReActivate class if you have not been diving in 2 years. If this is the case, our independent dive professionals who are associated with many dive training agencies will be happy to help you out.
What are you waiting for? Book your Gulf charter with us today!
- In water Dive Guide
- Cooler for drinks and food
- Adult beverages are more than welcome for after the dives are completed (we do not provide but they are allowed/encouraged)
- Mask Defog
- Hat or other head covering
- Food to last the trip
- Layered clothing for unpredictable weather
- Personal rod and reel, if you’d like
- Specific drinks, if you have a favorite
- We ask that you leave at home: unnecessary valuables, anything with an internal GPS and bananas.
- We also ask that all cell phones be stowed once we leave the dock.
- Your dive cert card. If you do not have it, we will try and look it up to verify your cert, but we must find it to allow you to dive. A picture of the front and back of your card is fine or temporary cert card, but we must be able to verify it before we can allow you to dive with us.
Our address is 198 Seminole, Clearwater FL, 33755. Parking is patrolled by the city. There are kiosks located all throughout the parking lot to pay or download the ParkMobile app directly on your phone and follow the prompts. The parking zone is 9412. DO NOT back into the parking spots or you may receive a ticket.