Dive into adventure and experience firsthand the amazing sea life off the coast of Clearwater, FL.
Clearwater, FL Free Diving and Breath Hold Diving
Free diving is rapidly gaining in popularity and yes, we have jumped on the train! We partner with highly accredited free diving instructors and run Clearwater free diving charters in conjunction with their courses. Bill VanDemen is a PFI Certified instructor that teaches both breath hold diving as well as free dive spearfishing. Karen Tickner is an SSI schools instructor with Gulf Coast Divers who offer a monthly free dive class. If you are already a certified free diver through one of the recognized agencies you are welcome to jump on an upcoming trip.
If you are interested, but not yet certified call us and we will get you the best instruction around.
- What's Provided
- Rods and reels
- Water and soda
- Camera provided for that special shot
- Filleting services back at the dock
- What We Recommend You Bring
- Hat or other head covering
- Food to last the trip
- Layered clothing for unpredictable weather
- Personal rod and reel, if you’d like
- A cooler for your take home catch
- Specific drinks, if you have a favorite
- We ask that you leave at home: unnecessary valuables, anything with an internal GPS and bananas.
- We also ask that all cell phones be stowed once we leave the dock.
Our address is 198 Seminole St, Clearwater 33755. When you pull in proceed all the way to the end. You will see Boat Ramps on your left and a grey Bait building on your right just after KSK marina. Right as you pass the grey Bait shop, on your right you will see a long fence. Park in front of it and you can load your gear and bring it inside the gate. This is our meet spot. We will bring the boat around to the floating dock here. If you are renting gear or tanks we will bring them over with us. You will need to get a parking pass from inside the Bait shop or at the pay station. They are 6$ and you can pay cash or use a credit card. You can park anywhere in that parking lot that specifies cars without trailers.