Join us for an unforgettable spearfishing trip off the coast of Florida. Great for beginners and the experienced!
Gulf Coast Fishing & Diving Combo Trips
Want to enjoy everything we have to offer both above and below the water? Then book a Clearwater, FL fishing and scuba diving combination trip!
We have been running this trip for years and it is the best of both worlds. Wether the whole group is dive certified or just a few, we have mastered a way for everyone to enjoy the activity they love the most. The divers do not bother those that are fishing and the fishermen will not hook the divers, unless those divers start tugging on lines they shouldn’t be!
All divers must already be dive certified and we can provide any gear that is needed. Half-day trips allow one dive per diver while both six- and nine-hour trips allow for two dives per person. In between the dives everyone is able to either fish or just kick back and relax!
- What's Provided
- Rods and reels
- Water and soda
- Camera provided for that special shot
- Filleting services back at the dock
- What We Recommend You Bring
- Hat or other head covering
- Food to last the trip
- Layered clothing for unpredictable weather
- Personal rod and reel, if you’d like
- A cooler for your take home catch
- Specific drinks, if you have a favorite
- We ask that you leave at home: unnecessary valuables, anything with an internal GPS and bananas.
- We also ask that all cell phones be stowed once we leave the dock.
Our address is 198 Seminole St, Clearwater 33755. When you pull in proceed all the way to the end. You will see Boat Ramps on your left and a grey Bait building on your right just after KSK marina. Right as you pass the grey Bait shop, on your right you will see a long fence. Park in front of it and you can load your gear and bring it inside the gate. This is our meet spot. We will bring the boat around to the floating dock here. If you are renting gear or tanks we will bring them over with us. You will need to get a parking pass from inside the Bait shop or at the pay station. They are 6$ and you can pay cash or use a credit card. You can park anywhere in that parking lot that specifies cars without trailers.