Dive into adventure and experience firsthand the amazing sea life off the coast of Clearwater, FL.
- 4 Hour Charter
- 6 Hour Charter
- 8 Hour Charter
Gulf Coast Private Fishing Charter
Are you looking to head out on the water and enjoy a private fishing trip from Clearwater, FL with friends? This is the trip for you! Just tell us what kind of fishing you would like to enjoy and we’ll make sure you hit all the best spots. Have the boat all to yourself and have fun going after the catch of the day on this private Gulf Coast fishing charter.
And if you’re looking for a great way to build your company’s camaraderie and team spirit we have multi-boat trips available for parties larger than six people and for corporate events!
- Rods and reels
- Water and soda
- Camera provided for that special shot
- Filleting services back at the dock
- Hat or other head covering
- Food to last the trip
- Layered clothing for unpredictable weather
- Personal rod and reel, if you’d like
- A cooler for your take home catch
- Specific drinks, if you have a favorite
- We ask that you leave at home: unnecessary valuables, anything with an internal GPS and bananas.
- We also ask that all cell phones be stowed once we leave the dock.
Our address is 198 Seminole St, Clearwater 33755. When you pull in proceed all the way to the end. You will see Boat Ramps on your left and a grey Bait building on your right just after KSK marina. Right as you pass the grey Bait shop, on your right you will see a long fence. Park in front of it and you can load your gear and bring it inside the gate. This is our meet spot. We will bring the boat around to the floating dock here. If you are renting gear or tanks we will bring them over with us. You will need to get a parking pass from inside the Bait shop or at the pay station. They are 6$ and you can pay cash or use a credit card. You can park anywhere in that parking lot that specifies cars without trailers.