Dive into adventure and experience firsthand the amazing sea life off the coast of Clearwater, FL.
Sheridan-Deep Dive 2 Tank Scuba Dive Trip
Come dive one of the best wrecks off the coast of Clearwater Florida.
- Advanced Diver (must be current Advanced or higher diver)
Sheridan Area Deep Dive
The Sheridan is a 180ft long tug boat that was sunk off the coast of Clearwater as part of the Pinellas II Artificial Reef Program. The tug boat sits in a fully upright, intact position at a depth between 71-80ft. The wreck has many swim throughs, which we only advise for trained wreck divers.
It is home to many Goliath Groupers, eagle rays, amber jacks, and nudibranchs. It’s a great spot for underwater photographers, naturalists, and a great spot to complete your advanced open water certification.
This trip is for Advanced or Higher certification divers and divers must have been diving in the past 12 months. Instructors who wish to take an Advanced Student may register their students.
Divers who do not meet the advanced and recent dive requirements will not be permitted too dive. Certification level will be verified prior to the trip. Nitrox is highly recommended. No spearfishing on this trip.
Please arrive no later than 6:30 am and complete the digital waiver prior to arrival. Depth gauge/timing device or computer required.
- In water Dive Guide
- Cooler for drinks and food
- Adult beverages are more than welcome for after the dives are completed (we do not provide but they are allowed/encouraged)
- Mask Defog
- Hat or other head covering
- Food to last the trip
- Layered clothing for unpredictable weather
- Specific drinks, if you have a favorite
- We ask that you leave at home: unnecessary valuables, anything with an internal GPS and bananas.
- We also ask that all cell phones be stowed once we leave the dock.
- Your dive cert card: If you do not have it, we will try and look it up to verify your cert, but we must find it to allow you to dive. A picture of the front and back of your card is fine or temporary cert card, but we must be able to verify it before we can allow you to dive with us.
Our address is 198 Seminole, Clearwater FL, 33755. Parking is patrolled by the city. There are kiosks located all throughout the parking lot to pay or download the ParkMobile app directly on your phone and follow the prompts. The parking zone is 9412. DO NOT back into the parking spots or you may receive a ticket.